Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tiramisu cake.. my daring adventure

I love Tiramisu, ever since my first bite in my first experience with this dessert. I always want, well, dream of, making Tiramisu by myself. Been piping for some one else's tiramisu, search for recipes until I found one from Dapur Bunda. And few hours later...
Tiramisu cake
This is how it looks. A bit messy I guess, but a lot to learn. For me, Tiramisu is like a dessert from 'heaven'. Its creamy, soft and smoothness tempting anyone just by imagining it. I don't want to ruin the soft, creamy sensation, I wanted the cake to be a soft and spongy cake, just to have it 'blend' with the cream. I decided to make the Cotton Sponge Cake, while the Tiramisu I made it this way:
Bahan A
240 gram keju mascarpone/cream cheese
300 ml whipped cream
100 gram gula pasir
1/2 sdt essence vanilli
Pencampuran bahan A ... to be continued

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks sooo yummm...

11:57 PM  
Blogger Endah said...

Mbak Riana, terima kasih ya commentnya. It's an honored. Sudah lama saya jadi fans cake-cake nya Mbak Riana. You've been my inspiration.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cream cheesenya pake merk apa Mbak?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Endah said...

merknya saya lupa deh. tapi cream cheese bisa dibeli di supermarket besar atau di hypermarket.

1:31 AM  
Blogger BundaZidan&Syifa said...

hi endah.. ketemu di sini ya.. hmmm.. pinter banget deh!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Endah said...

Mbak Inong, terima kasih banyak. I'm know nothing about baking before I met Dapur Bunda. Also start discovering all the fun of baking from there. Many thanks ya Mbak.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah ... jadi pada disini ya... Hallo mbak Endah, gak tau deh qta pernah ketemu apa gak di kursusnya DB. we've shared the same experience. Kalo gak karna DB, gak kenal deh sama dapur.

Saya tadinya lg cari resep cake tape yg gak pake keju. Eh ada ketemu mbak. Mau donk kalo punya. Terus mau juga donk e-mailnya Inong yg skarang.

Thanks ..

10:28 PM  
Blogger Endah said...

Hi Sofie. emang bener deh.. I've been so inspired by DB. never been baking before I met DB. BTW, cake tape yang nggak pake keju..hmmm.. ada deh resepnya di blog ini. under the 'Cake Tape Keju' memang, tapi kadang saya juga nggak pake keju kok bikinnya. Good luck ya. Thanks for coming by.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mbak Endah, resep buat bikin cotton sponge cake gimana sih? ngeliat kuenya jadi ngiler...thx yah..

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Upgrade guide memory card jeep tire and wheel combo Great family camping Cisco equipment networking system Nutone kitchen fans Renault dauphine gordini Lower cholesterol with herbal total tee times 9 hole golf course boating licence Free mcse 70-210 filetype pdf http://www.payday-loans-18.info/1987-jeep-wagoneer-color-chart.html incorporate and online vt Golf photograph Mitsubishi racing clips Canadian drugs3a neurontin

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home